Jun 01, 2017 • 1 min read
Budgeting is an important component of financial success. It is easy to setup inside Veryfi. Once setup, you will make conscious decisions about how they’d prefer to allocate your business or personal money.
The key to spending within your means is to know your expenses and to spend less than you make.
A good monthly budget can:
- help ensure you pay your bills on time
- have funds to cover unexpected emergencies
reach your financial goals
- make long- and short-term projections
- prevent a crisis
- get the most out of your money
- plan for major changes like having a child, starting your own business, going back to school or taking an extended vacation
- experience the freedom of having money in the bank
Let’s get started.
1. Setup your monthly Budget
1. Inside Veryfi app, navigate to “More > Your Profile > Monthly Budget Limit”.
2. Set your Monthly Budget Limit. This number will be used to chart your budget on the Dashboard.
2. Get Insights on your Budget
The Circular Colored Charts on the Dashboard are Budget specific. Each Date Range is automatically calculated and color coded based on your Monthly Budget Limit.
The following color codes are applied when budget hits a percentile:
Up to 50% = Green
50% to 75% = Yellow
75%+ = Red
iPhoneAndroid (soon)Web (Hub)
Make the right move
|TRY VERYFI FOR FREE|
All this in the ONE Place.
30 sec to get going. No credit card required.