In this Webinar, Jeff Cain, Director of the Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator, and Ernest Semerda, Co-Founder of Veryfi share how to build something cool with financial data.
Building software like Veryfi, that automates bookkeeping, employee timesheets and data entry of expenses and materials for the construction industry requires data. Learn the story, technology, see the demo of Veryfi products and hear some startup success stories.
Building software that automated bookkeeping and data entry of expenses and materials for the construction industry required data, and Veryfi found that the Envestnet | Yodlee Platform API delivered the data they needed on a massive scale. In the webinar, Veryfi will discuss how they rapidly built, launched, and scaled for success, and how you can do the same by partnering with Envestnet | Yodlee.
- Who is Veryfi
- Origin Story
- Solution Discovery: “We knew that what we wanted to build just didn’t exist.”
- Solving for Data with a Technology Deep-Dive
Watch Demo presented by Dmitry Birulia, Cofounder of Veryfi
- Construction Industry: “$3T industry. 2nd least digitized in the US.”
- About the Yodlee Incubator
- Yodlee APIs, Risks and Quantifiable Benefits
- Ernest’s Startup Lessons (2 closing stories)
- Q&A from the audience