Securely capture and extract data from a credit card picture in seconds using a flavor of Veryfi Lens for Credit Cards 💳 directly on your mobile device instantly. ⚡️🏃🏻💨💨
No API calls required. It’s all done on your customer’s device.
And it works on cards with embossed, debossed and flat print.
- Credit Card Number
- Credit Card Type (Issuer)
- Credit Card Expiry
- Credit Card Name
- Credit Card Verification Value (CVV)
Veryfi Lens for Credit Cards supports data extraction from all credit cards in circulation. Below are some of the major credit card that Veryfi Lens also supports for data extraction:
- American Express: 53.7M cards in circulation
- Bank of America: 55.6M cards in circulation
- Barclays: 16.6M cards in circulation
- Capital One: 99.7M cards in circulation
- Chase: 92M cards in circulation
- Citibank: 70.8M cards in circulation
- Discover: 57M cards in circulation
- Mastercard: 231M cards in circulation
- Navy Federal Credit Union: 3.7M cards in circulation
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union: 0.6M cards in circulation
- PNC: 5.4M cards in circulation
- USAA: 8.0M cards in circulation
- U.S. Bank: 22.3M cards in circulation
- Visa: 336M cards in circulation
- Wells Fargo: 24.9M cards in circulation
- Few lines of integration code to integrate the native framework into your code base.
import VeryfiLens let CLIENT_ID = "XXX" // replace XXX with your assigned Client Id let AUTH_USERNAME = "XXX" // replace XXX with your assigned Username let AUTH_APIKEY = "XXX" // replace XXX with your assigned API Key let URL = "XXX" // replace XXX with your assigned Endpoint URL let veryfiLensCredentials = VeryfiLensCredentials(clientId: CLIENT_ID, username: AUTH_USERNAME, apiKey: AUTH_APIKEY, url: URL) let veryfiLensSettings = VeryfiLensSettings() veryfiLensSettings.blurDetectionIsOn = true ... VeryfiLens.shared().configure(with: veryfiLensCredentials, settings: veryfiLensSettings)
- Cross platform support for React, Flutter, Cordova, Xamarin and ionic.
- Super small footprint ~15 MB.
- All credit card data extraction is done On device. There are no cloud/API calls. No data or cache is stored on the device. You are in good company.
- Veryfi is SOC2 Type2 certified (contact us if you need to see the report)
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or signup for a 14 day free trial.