Veryfi API is AI-trained to extract out-of-the-box a wealth of fields from financial documents like invoices, bills and receipts in seconds using machines end-to-end. For you, this means you will be up and running much faster than alternative solutions on the market. After you signup for the Veryfi API self-serve portal with just your email address, you are set up immediately with API keys, docs etc to go go go!
Not just an OCR API but much much more. Add superpowers to your product and automate any bookkeeping back-office function in real-time.
Optical character recognition of your PDF, Image, Email or handwritten document into machine-encoded text.
Using a pre-trained machine model, Veryfi gives meaning and context to your document resulting in structured data with standardized keys across any language and any document.
Veryfi checks if document is a duplicate, enriches vendor information and executes post-processing rules (think IFTTT) which you control within the API portal.
Goldmine of Data
An ever-growing list of fields that Veryfi can extract for you in seconds using Veryfi OCR API.
Vendor / Merchant
- Name (enriched)
- Name (raw)
- Website Url
- VAT Number (Value-Added Tax)
- ABN Number (Australian Business Number)
- Store Number
- Shipping cost
- Tax (VAT, GST)
- Currency Code
- Currency Exchange Rate
- Insurance Amount
- Document Type (receipt, bill, check & purchase order)
- Document Title
- Package Weight (eg. kg/lb)
- OCR Text
- Invoice Date
- Due Date
- Order Date
- Ship Date
- Delivery Date
- Start Date (or arrival in hotel folio)
- End Date (or departure in hotel folio)
- Account Number
- Invoice Number
- PO (Purchase Order) Number
- Reference Number
- Phone Number
- VAT Number
- ABN Number
- Payment Terms
- Business Registration Number
- Tracking Number
- Ship Date
- Delivery Date
- Order Date
- Weight + List
- EAN 13 & 128
- SKU (Stock keeping unit)
- Unit of Measure
- Tax Rate
- Discount Rate
- Type (food, product, alcohol,..)
- Weight (eg. kg/lb)
- Start/End Date
- HSN (Harmonized System Code/Number)
Tax Lines Breakdown
- Tax name
- Tax rate %
- Tax total
- Tax base
- Bank name
- Routing number
- Account number
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
- SWIFT / BIC
- Card Type (eg. visa, mastercard etc)
- Card Number
As your business grows, you will have peace of mind that Veryfi will be there to support your business needs across all the continents, countries, languages, and currencies of the world.
- Infrastructure around the world strategically positioned to service your customers with speeds and accuracy that surpass all wild expectations and
- International Pre-Trained Machine Learning Models that work across worldwide languages, line items and fields. For example, Veryfi OCR API intelligently extracts and distinguishes one region’s date format from another’s. Data extracts beautifully without missing anything in translation. Furthermore, if you need to refine an international machine model, you can use Veryfi’s feedback-loop APIs for free.
Test Drive It
Q. A field I need is missing. What to do?
A. If you need a field that Veryfi doesn’t support yet, then let us know and we can train the system with you or alternatively provide you with API calls you can make to train the Veryfi system.
Q. Why is Veryfi so fast in extracting fields when alt solutions take much longer?
A. Veryfi’s data extraction and OCR is machines end-to-end. Veryfi is powered a neural network combining different custom architectures and training on a colossal data set of documents of different origins, currencies, languages, layouts.
Q. How do I speak to a human?
A. If you are already testing Veryfi then contact us on email@example.com quoting your username or firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. What use cases are there for this data?
A. Many solutions but here’s just a few…
- Expense Management: extract data for reimbursements or tax bookkeeping or build your own expense app in half the time.
- AP/Bill Pay: with Level3 data from Veryfi you can get better rates from your payment processor and even enable real-time bill pay.
- CPG Loyalty: gain insight into what consumers buy and why from SKU product data found on CPG receipts.