Aug 16, 2017 • 2 min read
Throw away your new hire checklist. Rippling automatically does the 100 little things that IT, HR, Facilities, Legal, Finance, and employees have to do when joining, working at, or leaving a company. From on-boarding new employees to running payroll.
There is a a button to hire someone … and one to offboard as well.
It couldn’t get easier and faster. And now Veryfi integrates with Rippling to provide your business with a powerful Payroll tool to streamline recording of your business’s largest expense, wages.
Below we will cover 2 things:
- Rippling & Veryfi single sign-on integration and
- How to automatically send Rippling Payroll reports to Veryfi for workflow tax automation.
Rippling & Veryfi single sign-on integration
Integrating Veryfi with Rippling will give you the power of Payroll for $0. Yes it’s that easy. This integration also allows you to seemingly move between Rippling and Veryfi hub (web portal) without interruptions and a single login. Bonus! Ok let’s get started.
- Login https://www.rippling.com/
- Go to https://app.rippling.com/apps/PLATFORM/IQBOXY and follow on screen instruction to activate the Veryfi plugin.
- Follow through with the setup process. It should take no more than 30 seconds and then you are done. Veryfi will show up in your “Installed” apps (as shown below).
Automatically send Rippling Payroll reports to Veryfi
Veryfi is your system-of-record for all your business financial documents. And as such you will want to also collect your largest expense, wages.
Using Rippling, we will now setup a automatic email forward receipt of wages paid to be sent to Veryfi for processing, categorization and reconciliation — so that you don’t have to do it manually. But first please check that you have:
(a) Enabled the Payroll module inside Rippling. This is done by pressing Payroll icon on your Rippling Dashboard, then
(b) Maker sure you know your email@example.com email address for bill & receipt fetching.
Where to find your @veryfi.cc email address
This is your very own email address we assigned to you. You can find it here: https://hub.veryfi.com/cc/
Step by step
- Inside Rippling > Dashboard, click on the Payroll module,
- From the header navigation, press “Settings”,
- Scroll down to the very bottom where you see “Your bench.co receipts email address” (as pictured) and click on Edit to add/change this email address to your Veryfi assigned email address. eg. firstname.lastname@example.org
For now just ignore the label on this field or any other reference to Bench.co integration. It will be Veryfi Integration when you are done.
And now you are done.
What will happen next?
When Rippling issues a ledger receipt of your payroll transactions after each pay period, the same PDF that’s emailed to you is now also sent to Veryfi for data extraction & entry processing. You can access this PDF from your mobile using the Veryfi app or via the Veryfi web app: https://hub.veryfi.com
Psst… Support for Gusto & ADP Payroll is coming!
Make the right move
|TRY VERYFI FOR FREE|
All this in the ONE Place.
30 sec to get going. No credit card required.