Aug 16, 2017 • 3 min read
Throw away your new hire checklist. Rippling automatically does the 100 little things that IT, HR, Facilities, Legal, Finance, and employees have to do when joining, working at, or leaving a company. From on-boarding new employees to running payroll.
There is a a button to hire someone … and one to offboard as well.
It couldn’t get easier and faster. And now Veryfi integrates with Rippling to provide your business with a powerful Payroll tool to streamline recording of your business’s largest expense, wages.
Below we will cover 2 things:
- Rippling & Veryfi single sign-on integration and
- How to automatically send Rippling Payroll reports to Veryfi for workflow tax automation.
Rippling & Veryfi single sign-on integration
Integrating Veryfi with Rippling will give you the power of Payroll for $0. Yes it’s that easy. This integration also allows you to seemingly move between Rippling and Veryfi hub (web portal) without interruptions and a single login. Bonus! Ok let’s get started.
- Login https://www.rippling.com/
- Upon login, you will arrive on the dashboard. On this dashboard you will also see a list of applications that can be enabled inside Rippling. Search for Veryfi using Search (magnifying glass icon) and once found click on Veryfi to install it.
- Follow through with the setup process. It should take no more than 30 seconds and then you are done. Veryfi will show up in your “Installed” apps (as shown below).
Automatically send Rippling Payroll reports to Veryfi
Veryfi is your system-of-record for all your business financial documents. And as such you will want to also collect your largest expense, wages.
Using Rippling, we will now setup a automatic email forward receipt of wages paid to be sent to Veryfi for processing, categorization and reconciliation — so that you don’t have to do it manually. But first please check that you have:
(a) Enabled the Payroll module inside Rippling. This is done by pressing Payroll icon on your Rippling Dashboard, then
(b) Maker sure you know your Veryfi assigned email address used to capture receipts via email. This is your very own email address we assigned you. Not a generic support@/hello@.. If you need help please email Veryfi support on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Rippling > Dashboard, click on the Payroll module,
- From the header navigation, press “Settings”,
- Scroll down to the very bottom where you see “Your bench.co receipts email address” (as pictured) and click on Edit to add/change this email address to your Veryfi assigned email address.For now just ignore the label on this field or any other reference to Bench.co integration. It will be Veryfi Integration when you are done.
- Click save. And now you are done.
Look out for Rippling PDF receipt of all wages paid at the end of the month inside your Veryfi mobile app.
And that’s it. Super easy Payroll with receipt integration to collect wages. If you have questions or need help please reach out to us using the blue icon below or send an email to email@example.com