If you landed on this page it must mean you’re strongly considering Veryfi but might not be completely sold on the idea of carrying around a bookkeeper in your pocket. That’s OK, because, like Rome, the path to financial freedom is not paved in a day.
In fact, it takes a lot LESS effort than building an empire.
We understand the value of your time — that’s why we built a bookkeeping app with the speed, accuracy, and security of Veryfi — so we’re going to make this short: Whether you’re an individual user or a business account, getting started with Veryfi takes about 15 seconds.
You’ll spend more time reading this blog than you will taking the first step toward total control of your expenses. And once you start using the app, we guarantee you’ll immediately see the benefits.
It can’t possibly be that straightforward and simple, can it? Actually, yes, it can.
There are no gimmicks or catches with Veryfi. We built the app as such because we had a need for it and found nothing like it on the market. Now it’s your turn.
After you spend some time using Veryfi, you might want to do more with the app. That’s great, and we encourage you to get everything you possibly can out of it. We offer paid monthly plans, and it’s easy to upgrade within the app whenever you’re ready.
A few more tips
Capturing your expense data is a snap with Veryfi, and uploads happen in real time. Here are the many ways to input receipts, bills, and invoices:
- Camera — Photograph expense documents anywhere and anytime with your phone, whether you’re online or offline.
- Email — Forward old or new electronic expense documents to your Veryfi personal email address.
- Upload — Upload direct from your phone’s photo gallery.
- Cloud — Let us move your receipts from your cloud provider (Evernote, Dropbox, Box, et al.) into Veryfi for optical character recognition (OCR) processing.
- Watch — Voice your expenses directly to your Apple Watch.
- Dictate — Use voice or plain text to record expenses.
Go beyond with Connected Apps
One of the ways we’ve made Veryfi superior is through seamless integration with other software that we call Connected Apps. Once your Veryfi account is active, try connecting to your existing apps (it takes only 30 seconds):
- Using Xero, Saasu or Intuit QuickBooks for business accounting? Connected Apps moves those receipts automatically to your business accounting software.
- How about backups? Veryfi can link with 5 different cloud storage services — Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote or OneDrive — to back up your receipts.
Spread the Love
Do you know someone who might like to try Veryfi? Here’s a little incentive for both of you: For every paid subscriber who signs up using your invite code, you both receive 1 month of paid membership for free.
Note: Your own personal code will be generated so please don’t use ERNESTS842 unless you want him to get the credit.
Invite Users to My Team
Expense management works better when everyone is involved. With the “My Team” feature, you can add users to your account and better track their expenses, whether it’s members of your family or your employees. Find out how easy it is to connect others to your account.
Sign up and connect
Getting started with Veryfi takes about 15 seconds. See what others are raving on about. It’s free!